You'll walk unscathed through musket fire, 枪林弹雨中你将毫发未伤的走过
No ploughman's blade will cut thee down, 农夫的刀片不会把你砍伤
No cutler's horn will mark thy face, 刀匠的工具不会弄脏你的脸
And you will be my ain true love,只因为你会是我的真爱
And you will be my ain true love.
And as you walk through death's dark veil,当你穿越死亡的黑暗面纱时
The cannon's thunder can't prevail, 大炮的轰鸣不会获胜
And those who hunt thee down will fail, 那些寻找你的人们注定无功而返
And you will be my ain true love, 只因为你是我的真爱
And you will be my ain true love.
Asleep inside the cannon's mouth, 在大炮的嘴里熟睡
The captain cries, “Here comes the rout,”船长大叫道,失败者出来!
They'll seek to find me north and south, 他们将到处寻找我
I've gone to find my ain true love. 我要去找到我的真爱
The field is cut and bleeds to red, 田地被伤害了。流血了
The cannon balls fly round my head, 大炮在我的头顶轰鸣
The infirmary man may count me dead, 医生认为我死了
When I've gone to find my ain true love, 但我必须要去找到我的真爱
I've gone to find my ain true love. 我必须去找到我的真爱